VIDO-InterVac operates with support from the governments of Saskatchewan and Alberta, the Government of Canada, foundations and industry competitive grants.
Our research funding partners include:
- Advancing Canadian Agriculture and AgriFood
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta
- Alberta Agricultural Research Institute
- Alberta Beef Producers
- Alberta Chicken Producers
- Alberta Food Council
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency
- Alberta Livestock Industry Development Fund
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bioniche Life Sciences Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc.
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Poultry Research Council
- Canadian Swine Health Board
- Cangene Corporation
- Cattle Industry Development Fund
- CEVA Sante Animale
- Genome Alberta
- Genome BC
- Government of Canada Department of National Defense
- Government of Manitoba Department of Agriculture
- Government of Saskatchewan Department of Advanced Education, Employment and Labour
- Government of Saskatchewan Department of Agriculture
- Guardian Biotechnologies
- Jarislowsky Chair in Biotechnology Management
- Kamloops Stockmen’s Association
- Krembil Foundation
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Meadow Ridge Enterprises
- Merial Ltd.
- National Veterinary Research and Quarantine Service - Korea
- Natural Sciences & Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Novartis Animal Health Canada Inc.
- Novartis Animal Health U.S.,Inc.
- Ontario Cattlemen’s Association
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Pan Provincial Vaccine Enterprises Incorporated (PREVENT)
- Poultry Industry Council
- Prevtec Microbia Inc.
- PrioNet Canada
- Sanofi Pasteur Ltd.
- Saponin, Inc.
- Saskatchewan Beekeepers Association
- Saskatchewan Chicken Industry Development Fund
- Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation
- Saskatchewan Horned Cattle Trust Fund
- Synbiotics Corporation
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- Valorisation-Recherche, S.E.C.
- World Health Organization
Financial contributors in previous years:
- Financial contributors in 2009-10
- Financial contributors in 2008-09
- Financial contributors in 2007-08
- Financial contributors in 2006-07
- Financial contributors in 2005-06
Inquiries about collaborations and partnerships
VIDO-InterVac welcomes inquiries about new research collaborations and partnerships.
Inquiries can be directed to Dr. Paul Hodgson, Associate Director for Business Development at (306) 966-1523 or email@example.com