- VIDO-InterVac at the U of S hosts international experts in human, animal health
The Gairdner Foundation and VIDO-InterVac are co-hosting an international vaccine symposium in Saskatoon entitled Common Interface between Animal and Human Health to explore the relationship between animal and human infectious diseases.
- VIDO-InterVac announces new Associate Director, Operations and Maintenance
VIDO-InterVac and the Facilities Management Division (FMD) of the University of Saskatchewan are pleased to announce that Cam Ewart will be joining the Senior Management Team as the Associate Director, Operations and Maintenance.
- VIDO-InterVac signs exclusive license agreement for developing a novel vaccine against Respiratory Syncytial Virus
VIDO-InterVac at the University of Saskatchewan announced today the signing of an exclusive license agreement with the Pan-Provincial Vaccine Enterprise Inc. to develop a novel vaccine for children against respiratory syncytial virus.
- VIDO-InterVac at U of S signs exclusive license agreement for developing a vaccine against Chronic Wasting Disease
VIDO-InterVac at the University of Saskatchewan announced today the signing of an exclusive license agreement with Pan-Provincial Vaccine Enterprise Inc. for a vaccine targeting Chronic Wasting Disease.
- The VIDO Swine Technical Group discusses swine production