Opportunities for Scientists
FOR VISITING SCIENTISTS:
Open to researchers, academic teams and commercial partners from around the world, VIDO-InterVac hosts visiting scientists and participates in sabbatical arrangements.
In addition to using our excellent laboratory facilities and equipment, visiting scientists work with our experts who are molecular biologists, virologists, immunologists, bacteriologists, biochemists, epidemiologists, veterinarians and clinicians.
VIDO-InterVac is also part of the dynamic research and bioscience cluster that exists on the University of Saskatchewan campus and includes:
- Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy and Nutrition, the Western College of Veterinary Medicine, and the School of Public Health.
- The University’s research park, Innovation Place, one of the most successful of it's kind in North America.
- The Canadian Light Source, Canada’s only synchrotron.
Over the years, we have developed linkages with a wide range of Canadian and international universities, research institutes and governments, leading to international research networks that are reshaping infectious disease and vaccine research around the world.
If you want to become a visiting scientist at VIDO-InterVac:
- You are invited to review research highlights in the Our Research section of our website and to contact our research team.
- More information about visiting scholars/sabbatical is also available from Ms. Joyce Sanders, Associate Director - Human Resources at (306) 966-7477 or firstname.lastname@example.org