Developing the Next Generation of Researchers
VIDO is proud of its reputation for excellence in training. We offer valuable guidance in preparation for future carers in research, industry or government. To share our passion for research, we have partnered with organizations including the University of Saskatchewan, SIAST, and local School Boards to provide the following training opportunities for developing scientific minds:
- Masters, doctoral and post-doctoral training programs
- Honours programs through various colleges and departments
- Summer research opportunities for undergraduate students
- International training programs
- Work experience programs (e.g. co-op placements, and technical college practicums)
- Tours, demonstrations and special events for high school students.
All VIDO masters and doctoral opportunities are offered in partnership with the University of Saskatchewan. It is suggested that interested individuals contact and secure a VIDO supervisor prior to applying to the University of Saskatchewan’s College of Graduate Studies and Research.
For more information we encourage interested students to contact Stacy Weisgerber, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, your curriculum vitae, unofficial transcript and research statement of interest may be requested.
Safety and security is of paramount importance to VIDO. All students and employees utilizing our research space will be required to complete biosafety training and may require Facility Access Screening.Contact Us